Minggu, 26 Agustus 2012

Pray and Prepare

   Love your own fate. God always have a best plan for your own life.
    You know? I heard about this sentence in many times.When I give them crab about my-slowly-boring-single life, my friends, movies that I watched or song that I listened, told me about that. And just like my crab. I just think that this sentence is like a mumbo jumbo. Why? Karena sampai beberapa minggu belakangan saya masih nggak mengerti apa maksud Tuhan saya dengan menjadikan saya seorang single even I feel to need a Boyfriend so much.          

   And, oppositely, in this week I feel so grateful just to be me. Emm, bukan berarti saya mengerti maksud Tuhan tentang hidup saya sepenuhnya, I just understand why God give me a loneliness even I pray to get a boy. Guys, like I said the beginning. God always have a best plan for your own life. God have a plan for protect my heart from a broken things. Love, even its beautiful, but its more complicated than we thought. You know, when you love someone, your life will be three times more complicated than you expected. Emm, I mean here, we (the single) always thinking how wonderfull our life if we have a couple. So we pray and pray. Try and try. Then some of them have their own couple and get their own relationship. And time goes by. With problems, with tears, with hurt. More complicated than before because its about two people in one. And ya, there so many problems which can made for it. Dan tiba-tiba kita sadar kalau kita lebih sakit, sendiri, dan kesepian dengan masalah masalah yang ada, lebih daripada keadaan sebelumnya, when we are still a single. Its not problem if you ca handle it well. Stay on by several years in “up-and-down-condition”. But how if you haven’t ready yet?            
     
      Just like I got in last night by the story of my high school friends. When they share about their problems, either about her-annoying-ex-boy or about her-pity-almost-ex-boy or her-ignorant-trully-ex-boy (hehehe sorry girls for tell that :D)......  I get mind, Im so grateful for didn’t get that complicated things in my life. Now. And I understand why God, keep me in Single World, because I admitted it that I haven’t prepare yet. Because last time I have felling for someone, saya hanya asal suka tanpa tahu kalo dia sudah punya pacar (~.~). Or last last time again, when I feel so stupid when love somoeone  then I did many stupid-tacky-things yang membuat saya banyak sekali merasa menyesal sampai bertahun tahun. 
      Like a quote in Maman’s book “Siapkah kamu jika doamu terkabul?”. Sometimes, we pray a lot. But we didn’t prepare as much as we pray. And I admitted it in my life.           
        But it doesnt mean that I never get ready for loving someone. I will. I'm sure that I will (^_^). But now, I want to prepare my self along with I pray to the God. I’m sure, in that time, when I have ready, God will give me a best Man who love me and become the answer all of my pray. Because I wanna made it worth and without regretting. So, see you in my best time ya, Jodoh :)

1 komentar:

  1. Onnie, yg aku kagum adalah kamu membuat dirimu siap untuk terkabulnya doamu, dan kurasa kamu sudah cukup siap untuk dikabulkannya doamu. Aku turut mendoakan :')

    BalasHapus